The moment is NOW!

Whilst 'children' and 'young adults' may be a master of none at this point, we still percieve our lives to be rich and happy. By 30 if you dont have a career, it seems that you are lacking in life. At 15 we are already stereotyping our lives to be school, high school, university, job, marriage, children, retirement, death; and i don't want to have to live my life around the same stage layout that everyone thinks we have to. I may wish to be a flower child and yes i may be a free spirited being, but i do not think that having the ambition and aspiration to become something more than myself is neccesserally such a bad thing? By being more than myself, i mean i don't want to just be 'me' infact i want to be 'her' someone people notice when i walk by 'thats her' or 'thats the girl i was talking about' - i dont just want to be me.
I cant stand these men that are sexist against women as they think they are inferior either!

I live for today, not tomorrow, not next week, not next month. Nike once said
'yesterday you said tomorrow, get on with it!'
and thats the exact same mentality i behold. Tomorrow never comes and yesterday is always gone. Whilst old memories are great to chat about, the best memories are the ones that are to come - without planning and simply well... just happen.



Love. Life. Peace !

8 love for me ..:

Shantanu said...

Good line "I live for today".. tomorrow never dies..

Anonymous said...

really great words...loved this post..words direct from the heart :)motivating..

ani_aset said...

my my what a blog we have here :) impressive...You sure you should be doing that much thinking and writing :D

Rooj Siddiqui said...

@ Shan: Thank yous =)

--

@ Maj: They really were from heart :) Glad you like it.

--

@ ani_aset: Welcome to my blog =) I have been writing since I was seven =D so yeah, I'm pretty sure about it.
Keep reading. Love!

pH_the princess said...

I have exact thinking :) like the post a lot !

Killer Drama said...

i have the exact same views , my free spirited bird :)

Thank God there's someone I can relate to :D

stay beautiful ♥

Rooj Siddiqui said...

@ princess: Thank you :)

--

@ Dipti: Really? I'm glad to know there's someone out there with the same feeling. Its always good to think higghh.
Love ♥..

Tanvi said...

Lovely words! There is nothing more liberating than having an free spirit :)

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Masquerades..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...