Wordless wednesday-II

Broken..


.. yet survived.

8 love for me ..:

Lost Soul said...

Ahan, i gotta

majworld said...

solid thing, survived even after broken :)..the wordless post said a lot..

Nostalgic said...

..they survive no matter what!

nZ! said...

Broken pieces survive..

Zee said...

survival isn't the question. They always survive. Its the journey they encounter on their way

♥ ♥ Strawberry ♥ ♥ said...

First time here..
Love your space.
keep it up.

Crazy Diamond said...

like a heart :)

Nostalgic said...

@ Zee: Agreed. And they have to cope up with whatever life throws.

--

@ Strawberyy: Thank you, pretty. I love your blog as well. Keep reading!

--

@ Diamond: Heart, survives a million break up.

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Cranky bitchi`ness ..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...