Insomnia!!


"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams." Dr Seuss

Ohmigod, this is so true. I thought I was the only one suffering from some kind of disease cause usually O never stays up (well, all the times) whilst I even stay up and listen to his cute snores =/

8 love for me ..:

Anonymous said...

I have always had dreams way better than the reality, I suppose I'm not in love then =/

Anonymous said...

GOD help you both =)

Karan said...

Yes ! very true ! you need to be "in" it to know it. Nice share.

Unknown said...

atta gurl! I like the feel of that..reality makes life worth living..:D

thanks for followin me..:) Ill follow u too!

Anonymous said...

true n may Allah HElp u

Zoya said...

true..:P i couldn't sleep the other night when he was there..i guess i'm finally falling in love too:P

Rooj Siddiqui said...

@ nZ: Awwh! No babes, that doesn't apply to everybody, maybe your reality is better than your dreams :)

Rooj Siddiqui said...

@ Zee: I can totally understand, hon <3

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Masquerades..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...