Happy Birthday, Mom♥

Happy Birthday to you..
Happy Birthday to you..
Happy Birthday , Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to you.

I find myself wondering...
Did I give you your due..
For all that you've done for me
Did I ever thank you?

For all of my childhood memories
For helping me deal with life's stresses
For helping me accept my defeats
And celebrate my successes?

Or for teaching me the value of hard work,
Good judgement, courage, and being true
The laughter, smiles, and quiet times we've shared
Did I ever thank you?

If I have forgotten, I'm thanking you now
You taught me right from wrong...
I hope you know how much you're loved and appreciated
I hope you, instinctively, knew all along.

Happy Birthday, Mom

Your birthday; a time for warm thoughts and fond memories. For expressing the feelings and words that often go unspoken, for letting you, the special person in my life know that you are loved and appreciated - always. No words can define how much love and respect I hold for you, Mom.
Your presence completes me!


14 love for me ..:

Meher said...

Aww..that was very touching.very well written.
Mums are the most apecial people in the world.
Nice post.
lovely blog.

Rooj Siddiqui said...

Aw, thanks for dropping by, Meher. And yes, Moms are the bestest part of our lives, we can never return their favor for what they've been doing for us is beyond our imaginations.
Keep reading!

Shantanu said...

wowwww...!!! what a poem that you have composed for your Mom. Loveed it. All my best wishes for your Mom on her birthday. She is so lucky to have a daughter like you.! n hey..
"Happy Friendship's day buddy.."

Unknown said...

happy bday to your mom...loads of wishez from my side :) tc

Killer Drama said...

:)

Happy birthday to your mom!

Did she read this? She must have been soooooooooooooooooooo happy! :))

Rooj Siddiqui said...

@ Shan: Yes, I made her read it =) and I loved the smile I could see on her beautiful face at that moment..

--

@ Dipti: Yes baby, she read it =)

--

@ Shona: Thank you <3

Tanvi said...

That is very sweet! :o)

Happy Birthday to your Mom :)

Sakhi. said...

wow...this is beautiful :)

Rooj Siddiqui said...

Thank you, my ladies <3

Anonymous said...

happy bday to ur mom :)

Splurgerina said...

I guess I'm late but happy birthday to your mom...so sweet of you to write her a poem..this is the best present you could possibly have given her!!

pH_the princess said...

OHHHHHHHHH !!!! this was soo lovely :)
happy birthday to your mom may she have a long healthy wealthy life :) great post !

Lady Whispers said...

beautiful indeed :) made me remember a poem i wrote long back for this contest :)
Amazing truly and happy birthday to ur mom...may she have a healthy long life and beautiful moments with her family :)
Great post!

Expressing Through Letters

Rooj Siddiqui said...

@ Splurgerina: Thank you, hon. And yeah, she loved the precent :)

--

@ Princess: Thankyou, babes.

--

@ Scribbling Girl: Thanks, hon. Its always nice to know my words are affecting =)

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Masquerades..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...