Zardari'ism -

Along with inflation, corruption and all other problems, “People’s party” has gifted us the nuisance of load shedding as well, currently the biggest problem of country. Growing trend of protests, strikes in already screwed up nation clearly depicts Pakistanis’ anger towards Zardari regime but I wonder why our cold blooded rulers are unable to feel the heat.
All political parties have unanimously raised their concerns over excessive power failures in early summers. Water and Power Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf being the certified liar has again tried to give lollipop of slashing load shedding in April but enough is enough now.
Apparently nothing shudders our stubborn Government. What else can we do?
Sigh-

1 love for me ..:

Umair said...

So now we the people of this nation started thinking about the trend of leadership of this country just because there's no electricity at our houses. That justifies my point which i posted in other blog that we tend to get along with no matter what the situation is. ADJUST KARO! this is the term we say to ourself when frustration and anger is vivid on our face for some basics of life. So think differently or tolerate this bullshit crappy politics of Pakistan. Corruption has been our national act. It's not about PPP,MQM or any other party it's just the people of the nation. There are so many ways to produce electricity and that too cheaply but it takes a lot to think for Pakistan and to work for the people. These *****r's are not even true to their own associates, how come we can expect them to do something for us!
Let it go or put an end to this corrupt political system. In my opinion 1st option is more suitable one.

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Masquerades..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...