All or Nothing?

Everybody and everything is not a clear black and white scenario. However, we tend to divide ourselves in our thinking philosophy. This is the time when we choose either the All or Nothing rule or the path of the "middle road". What the hell am I talking about "middle road"? What is All or Nothing? We as humans tend to think and try to limit our options to a yes or no scenario. That is why we are most excited to a True/False type of questionnaires or exams and at the same time hesitate beyond imagination when posed with a lot of different solutions to solving our problems.
Man is a thinking animal but at the same time likes to live in a world of dreams, a world full of aspirations not taking into consideration whether attainable or not. Why? Why is man not happy with what they have or what they are getting on a silver platter? We want more and dream of more. This makes me come back to my prior point. Why do some couples go for the All or Nothing syndrome while others go for the middle road of staying friends after a break up? Is one of them better than the other? Who is right in what they are doing? Is it a philosophy; is it a correct way to make that particular decision according to some guide lines? What is it that makes people choose a particular path? How can one person loves someone and not talk or refuse to see their face after a breakup? Is it easier on mind, body and soul?
You don't want to go back into that syndrome? Which syndrome you ask? You know well enough what the hell I'm talking about. You thinking from mind, heart or soul? Which should dominate in what scenario? What are you trying to attain? What’s your goal? What’s your objective? What is your aim? What are you willing to give up and take for yourself? Are you the all or nothing or middle road? What makes you happy? Think!!!

0 love for me ..:

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Masquerades..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...