Random thought..

We're all alive, but we don't know why or what for; we're all searching for happiness; we're all leading lives that are different and yet the same. We have been raised in good families, we have the opportunity to get an education and make something of ourselves. We have many reasons to hope for great happiness, but . . . we have to earn it. And that's something you can't achieve by taking the easy way out. Earning happiness means doing good and working, not speculating and being lazy. Laziness may look inviting, but only work give you true satisfaction.

9 love for me ..:

Umair said...

Thats so true! But i want to add that happiness is not something which we can earn. It is something which is natural and we pursue this feeling of being happy. Not just because will smith said that but yes it is a fact we only pursue happiness. Speculating cannot be counted in a not-to-do list. An impotent person can be lazy even few sturdy person but that reflects physical and mental condition of the person i reckon. Still there are few people with this orthodox and laziness in them, doing some good work! Asif Ali Zardari, is a prime example.

Anonymous said...

i changed the template again hehe :P

Skay said...

I second Umair.

Rooj Siddiqui said...

@ Umair: I like that example more than the illustration =D

@ Salman: I suppose its 'my blog', no? =p And you should rather comment on the topic than publicizing about your templates =p

Khizzy said...

Well, i kinda ran into your blog accidentally. I like your thoughts, simple mundanes :)

Anonymous said...

well that is how we publicize our blog tooo, hehe, actually i am a little busy in exam so if i find a bit free time i sped it one my blog, but i have bookmarked ur blog in the list, i will read each and every post after exam...byt he way My first ever poem, hehe, do have a look, and follow, http://bit.ly/d6jpqN

Umair said...

The example given is so true, we abuse and curse our president but he's a hero..lol. Hatching plot for some people and then enabling himself to earn more billions! I am sure he's got some brain. Lol

Rooj Siddiqui said...

Haha, true indeed. He has heads enough for that!

Killer Drama said...

satisfaction...... yeah ... work keeps you occupied, challenges your potential, you do things... achieve .. feel proud.. earn money.. spend money..and peace of mind (IF we are satisfied with what we're earning and are not constantly after something.. something more.. and more...)

i crave for peace of mind of all the things in the world..

theres no end to desire though.. but we should know what exactly makes us happy and which place is that... the point.

random thoughts are nice :)

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Masquerades..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...