The 'I' in mi :D ..

-I am a story, albeit an incomplete one.

I said don’t you wish your girlfriend was hot like me, and I meant it.

I wish I could live in Thailand during the summers.

I miss my college days, thou they were lesbians :P ..

I wonder all the time, about everything

I sing off tune, but with so much confidence :)

I cry when something inside moves me deeply.

I write only when I want to, otherwise try as I might there will be no words to make coherent sentences

I confuse between needing and wanting sometimes.

I need to day dream for a bit everyday

I should not get too emotionally attached.

I love dancing, for it makes mi happy.

I finish everything i start and put my mind to :-)


1 love for me ..:

Anonymous said...

I love thailand tooo man, and lol lesbian days of college? :O, why so? COllege is fun. awwww, screw the ones who make something move inside you :P. write write, always write, cuz you are good at it (MASHALLAH). But well i would say that do get emotionally attached to people, cuz that is the only way you gonna see their loving part ( i mean it)......wow you dance, show me some moves hehe :P

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Masquerades..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...