Together-

I guess people would look at together as a relationship between two people but then they would tend to get stuck at that very two people. I think when together is felt, the relationship comes out between any two people with respect to one. This broadens the horizons of the term we so casually term as together... "Being together", hand in hand but its essence is lost when we coin it to two particular people. of course its also the word that brings out a smile to every face as that very thought takes us to that special someone whoever he or she might be out there.

At the same time, together speaks about commitment from one person to another. Somehow we take this term in such an unruffled manner, that we loose the charm in the whole idea of a commitment and being together.. ironical isn't it that what we want the most which brings us total and utter satisfaction and happiness in life is the very thing we take for granted and don’t pay two hoots about it.

0 love for me ..:

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Masquerades..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...