So.. its gone!

Sigh, as we all know that facebook has been banned by our government due to this campaign which is certainly going on in the west.
A lot of Muslim nations had facebook blocked since forever but I think Pakistan is the only country that reacted like this because of this particular event. We obviously don't understand that for them its Muslims who are on fault who don't get a joke and threat to kill someone over something that's funny to them. We cant make them understand how important it is to us. There's never an issue when they joke bout their own religion or prophets on television in the same tv show where they have criticized Muhammad PBUH.

i don't think Muslims handled this very well..even the renowned Muslim scholars went on tv saying we'll kill someone who makes cartoons of our prophet,
Now, what i think, its natural..the more you get irritated by my joke..the more fun I am gonna get out of it by doing the same thing over and over again.

So yeah, its gonna take us a while to realize that the rest of the world is mocking us because of our own attitudes.

0 love for me ..:

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Masquerades..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...