%^&$#$%^ ..

Life seems to be monotonous. I think I need some change, maybe a break!

..nothing on my mind.

9 love for me ..:

Anonymous said...

dude, are you alirght?

Tanvi said...

Hmmm! Go for a swim? Or a run! :)

Rooj Siddiqui said...

@ Salman: I think.. 'NO', something is wrong.

--

@ Tanvi: Yeah, planning to go out.. :)

Shantanu said...

same here..

Unknown said...

u desp need a change..n make things ok
take care girl

Rooj Siddiqui said...

..working on it.

Killer Drama said...

yeah a weekend or a week somewhere else..helps big time

majworld said...

breaks are imp..hope u can get one, to be fresh..

Splurgerina said...

get a massage if you can't go on vacation...really helps in rejuvenating you!!

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Masquerades..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...