To The Man I Want To Marry ..

Promise as good as you will be to me
you will be even better to this world,
Know I do not see you for who you have been
I see you for who you are,
for who you're becoming every day..
Fight a hard battle
with what is worth challenging,
Do not cower with fear to what life can bring,
do not run from trial..
do not give into the gloom of winter,
when right around the corner comes spring.
Believe in something greater than we are,
not that it is easy, but because it's hard,
May you forever find new places
of this universe you love
and pieces of you built within.
Never let anything, not even love,
keep you from them.
Look at the stars for what they are..
instead of how they are painted.

This world is yours.
My heart is yours.


0 love for me ..:

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Masquerades..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...