Lost and Found.

Its as if the only reason i don't want to hear from you when I'm mad about any and everything is because a second of hearing your voice would bring the biggest smile to my face and i'll be all fine.

It's the reason why I don't call you hundred times in a day when i'm finding a million reasons to be mad at you because you make them fly away.

But i just want to savor a little of that anger. Because it makes us human and i want to savor all of the rest of my time listening to you.

And that love, makes you my contradiction.

0 love for me ..:

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Masquerades..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...