Don't make those a priority who make you an option.

Learnt.

9 love for me ..:

♥ Duchess ♥ said...

loved.

WarmSunshine said...

Yup... that's one of the most important things in a relationship!

A Great Liar said...

Bull's eye!

Chandana said...

Well said! The exact same thing hit me pretty damm hard a couple of years back. We all learn... at different times....

Ria said...

The sooner one learns it the better!

Hamza Bin Ladin said...

"LIKED"

☆ Crazy Diamond ☆ said...

yeah correct. and we often do that mistake.

Som said...

Priorities Change with time ... so always keep your Options open :-)

The human heart is too vast ...

Shail said...

well said...

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Cranky bitchi`ness ..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...