Enigma..

You say I have stopped writing to you .. but I am barely breathing between the stammering of my unwanted words. I know you feel me and I need to hear you; its all so complicated with all these stars in the sky... 

They are like a small reminder that I am alive. I can connect the dots to make an illusion that life will find its way; find its way to you.. and I believe it can't get better than this. I have been spending so much of time thinking about the things that don't come out right. 

I trip on words; stammer from one word to another; maybe you will understand.. maybe you won't.

Maybe you will say I have stopped writing to you..

0 love for me ..:

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Masquerades..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...