Soulmates?

When two souls fall in love, there's nothing else but the yearning to be close to the other. The presence that is felt through a hand held, a voice heard, or a smile seen.

Souls do not have calendars or clock, nor do they understand the notion of time and distance. The only know it feels right to be with one another.

This is the reason why i miss you so much when you are not there -- even if you are next to me but emotionally distant. I feel your absence; because heart doesn't realize the separation could be temporary. It comes to a sudden halt with a single thought of you parting away.

Can i ask you something?
Why is it everytime we say good night, it feels like good-bye?

0 love for me ..:

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Masquerades..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...